Mobile Phone Apps for Mental Health
There are a whole host of apps out there than can support you with your mental health. We hope that you enjoy exploring some of them! All apps can be found for Android and iPhone
- Youper – Emotional Health – Artificial Intelligence app that is based on therapy and mindfulness for sleep, anxiety and depression. You can use the app to have a text conversation to explore how you are feeling.
- MoodTools – Depression Aid – Lift your mood with Mood Tools! If you are feeling sad, anxious or depressed lift your mood with mood tools. This app is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods.
- NEO: Travel your mind and meditate – This app takes you on a personal, poetic and immersive voyage to approach this ancient art of meditation in a new way.
- Smiling Mind – Smiling mind is a unique web and app-based programme developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to peoples lives.
- eQuoo: Emotional Fitness Game – Learn people skills having fun! An evidence based, captivating choose-your-own-adventure game that increases your emotional fitness and teaches you new psychological skills, helping you level up in real life.
- The Tapping Solution – Guided tapping mediations. The tapping solution app is making it easier than before to use tapping to lower stress levels, reduce anxiety, get motivated, get better sleep and eliminate negative emotions.
- Brothers in Arms Scotland – For males only! Brothers in Arms is a Scottish Charity that supports males who are feeling depressed. Go to their website to download their App, which supports males through a text chat app.
- Moodflow: Year in pixels and better mental health – A free mood tracker journal to see what makes you happy.
- Headspace: Mediation and Sleep – Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It’ll help you focus , breathe, stay calm and perform at your best.
- What’s Up? – A mental Health App – For when you need a little extra help getting through those tough days.