Careers Advice and Help with making your next step
The college works in partnership with Skills Development Scotland (SDS) to provide students with access to careers advice and other services such as:
- help with writing a CV,
- advice on progression routes,
- preparing for interview,
- writing a UCAS personal statement,
- using the My World of Work, and
- accessing a positive destination after college
Appointments with our Careers Advisors are available now by phone or Microsoft Teams. See below for booking links.
If you would like to know more about the service or the My World of Work portal, please ask one of our Student Advisors by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0300 600 6060 and asking for Student Advisory Services, or you can contact any of the Carers Advisors direct:
Careers Advisor for Clydebank campus:
Hazel Kennedy, Careers Coach
Telephone: 01389 501 180
Careers Advisor for the Greenock Campuses:
Heather Forsyth, Careers Advisor
Telephone: 01475 333 033
Careers Advisor for the Paisley and Renfrewshire campuses:
Glenda Nulty, Careers Advisor
If you are not a current student please call the Skills Development Scotland Helpline on 0800 917 8000 to speak to and adviser or arrange an appointment in your local centre.
Telephone: 0141 849 0942
* Due to current restrictions – Careers Advisors are able to offer 1-to-1 appointments using Microsoft Teams or by Phone. We’ll ask you for your preference when you book your appointment. Campus based face-to-face appointments will resume when restrictions are eased.