We would like to bring attention to the updated to the Scottish Governments Guiding Principles for managing COVID-19. These are available here.
Student focussed guidance is also available on the Student Information Scotland website here.
Everyone should note that if you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should stay home until you no longer have a fever or feel well enough to go out.
Please remember you can minimise the risk to yourself and others by maintaining or considering the following practices:
- Do not come on Campus when you have symptoms of COVID.
- Get vaccinated.
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Wash your hands regularly or use sanitising gel.
- Maintain a social distance where possible.
- Where possible, open windows for ventilation.
We realise for some members of our community, there may be anxieties surrounding mixing with others as we adapt to living with COVID-19. The College is keen to support the Scottish Government’s Distance Aware Scheme and you can find out more about it here.