The Scottish Government are reviewing the support available to students over the summer months and are offering you the chance to take part in a series of online workshops to have your say. The aim is for the Government to have a better understanding of student experiences and in turn improve the support available.
They’re looking for Further Education (NC/NQ/Access/Level 6) and Higher Education (HNC/HND/Degree/PG) who would be interested in providing an insight into their financial situation and personal circumstances over the summer months. In particularly students who:
- are in receipt of the Care Experienced Bursary
- are estranged from their family
- have childcare responsibilities (student parents and lone parents)
- have caring responsibilities
- have applied for support from discretionary funds and received support
- have applied for support from discretionary funds and did not receive support
You can find further details of the workshops and register to take part via this link: https://www.studentinformation.gov.scot/students/student-engagement-workshops
If you have trouble with accessing the forms online and would like to request a paper copy then please contact SAASComms@gov.scot.