September 2019 – Mindfulness
Come along to find out more about mindfulness and how ‘focusing on the present’ can help you destress and focus on your studies. Mini 20-minute mindfulness session. Also, a chance for students to let us know what they would like to see and learn at the Gies a break café!
- Tuesday 17 September, Greenock Campus Ardgowan 4.
- Wednesday 18 September, Paisley Campus outside assessment suite at the side of the canteen.
- Thursday 19 September, Clydebank Campus Room 108 through from the library.
- W/C 23 September Greenock Water front. Date and Location to be confirmed.
October 2019 – Worried if you’re not worried?
Worried if you’re not worried? Anxiety information allowing you to look different negative thinking styles and how they trigger anxiety. Looking at ways to manage anxiety and identify triggers.
- Tuesday 22 October, Clydebank Campus, Room 108
- Wednesday 23 October, GreenockCampus, Ardgowan 4
- Thursday 24 October, Paisley Campus outside assessment suite at the side of the canteen.
November 2019 – Healthy Body, Healthy Mind (Week before block 1 ends)
Come along and find our more about healthy eating and healthy recipes that won’t break your student budget!
- Tuesday 12 November. Paisley Campus Outside assessment suite at the side of the canteen.
- Wednesday 13 November, Clydebank. Room 108
- Thursday 14 November, Greenock, Ardgowan 4
December 2019 – Bah Humbug!
Survival guide to Christmas and finding your festive cheer. Then sometimes Christmas is not the most wonderful time of the year! Come along to our Decembers Gies a Break for a chat!
- W/C 2nd December Greenock Waterfront. Date and Location to be confirmed.
- Tuesday 10 December, Greenock Campus, Ardgowan 4
- Wednesday 11 December, Paisley Campus Outside Assessment suite at the side of the canteen.
- Thursday 12 December, Clydebank Campus, Room 108
For more information, contact Kirsty MacEwan via phone or email: 01419517637 firstname.lastname@example.org