Compassionate Inverclyde and West College Scotland are working in partnership to help local people improve their wellbeing.
Looking after your general wellbeing is important but it’s easy to overlook when you’re busy or distracted. If you want to improve your wellbeing then please join us at West College Scotland and learn about the 5 ways to wellbeing.
The programme is over 5 weeks and has no cost. You will be able to have a cuppa, meet new people and chat about different topics and these subjects will help you improve your happiness.
- The course starts on Tuesday 17th January
- It is being held between 10am and 12pm
- Being held at West College Scotland’s Finnart Campus
- There is no cost
- It is 5 week programme about the 5 ways to improve personal wellbeing
- Places are limited
- Refreshments provided
- Names are needed no later than Friday 13th January