If the College ascertains that incorrect financial information has been provided by you, your parent(s), guardian, spouse or any other person on your behalf, the College may at its sole discretion reclaim all or part of any award made. The College may also pursue a civil claim against any person making misrepresentations, and in any such cases that individual may be reported to the appropriate authority.