- Tap on the ‘My Student ID Card’ Tile, then
- Tap on the placeholder-photograph, then
- Upload a suitable image from your smartphone or tablet.
The image used should:
- Be of your Head and Shoulders;
- Be taken against a plain background;
- Be without filters;
- Be only you in the photo;
- Be without headwear unless for religious or medical reasons;
- Be suitable for use on an Identification Document such as a Driving Licence.
Your photograph will be rejected if you do not follow the guidelines above. It may also be rejected for another reason, such as:
- The orientation is wrong (i.e. photograph is on its side)
- It requires significant cropping (i.e. is significantly more than head and shoulders)
Unfortunately the card software does not have ‘cropping’ or ‘photo-editing’ built in. The staff member making the decision only has the option to approve or reject. In making their decision, they follow the bullet-points above. If you are stuck, please email: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Student Card’