Change of Circumstance

It is your responsibility and/or that of any person to whom payments are made on your behalf to inform the Student Funding Department immediately of any change:

    • Of bank details;
    • In your financial circumstances or the financial circumstances of any person whose income has been assessed in calculating your funding award.

All other personal information such as home/term-time address, telephone numbers, email address, next of kin(s), etc. should be updated through the college Student Records Department to ensure that the main database of information is correct at all times for use of other departments requiring this information, i.e. The Student Funding Department in order to keep in regular contact with you regarding your funding award(s).