Wanting to get in touch with our staff for guidance or support?
Just click on the team you want to contact and you’ll get all the details you need:
- Student Advisory Services
- Student Funding
- Faculty Administration Offices
- Students’ Association
- Enabling Services
- Looked After and Accommodated, Care Leavers or Care Experienced
- Student Counsellors
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care
Student Advisory Services
Our Student Advisors are on hand with information and advice about coming to college as well as during your studies. For more information, please visit their page.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
Contacts: All Campuses: 0300 600 60 60 – Clydebank: 0141 951 7444 – Greenock: 01475 553 119 – Paisley: 0141 581 2251
Our Student Funding Department offers financial support to those students who are eligible. For more information, please visit their page.
Postal address: Student Funding Department, West College Scotland, Greenock Campus – Newton Suite, Finnart Street, Greenock P16 8HF
Opening hours: Student Funding Helpdesks for quick enquiries are located at each campus (Paisley, Clydebank and Greenock) within the Finance Office. The helpdesks are open for enquiries between 10am and 1pm.
For a one-to-one appointment with a member of the Student Funding Team, please email us clearly stating your campus (in the subject field) and the detail of your enquiry.
Contact: 01475 553150 (08.50am to 16.45pm Mon-Thu and 08.50am to 15.25pm Fri)
Faculty Administration Offices
The Faculty Administrators are available yo help you with any enquiries regarding your specific course. If you have questions regarding your interview, timetable, uniform (when applicable) or any course-specific query, feel free to contact them by phone or email.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm (except for Clydebank Campus, open until 3:30pm only on a Friday)
Which Faculty should you contact?
- Faculty of Business & Technologies if you’ve applied for a course in Construction, Engineering, Building services, Motor-vehicle, Business, Administration, Accounting, Computing, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism or Languages.
- Faculty of Care & Life Sciences if you’ve applied for a course in Childcare, Health & Social care, Humanities, Science, Sport or Learner Development.
- Faculty of Creative Industries & Essential Skills if you’ve applied for a course in Art, Design, Photography, Media, Radio, TV, Sound production, Music, Dance, Acting & Technical theatre, Hairdressing, Make-up artistry, Beauty therapy or Essential skills.
- Faculty of Business & Technologies
- Faculty of Care & Life Sciences: 0141 951 7524 – firstname.lastname@example.org (Debbie Miller or Lesley Skewis)
- Faculty of Creative Industries & Essential Skills: 0141 951 7606 – Janis.Mclaughlan@wcs.ac.uk
- Faculty of Business & Technologies: 01475 553 148 – Lorna.McNulty@wcs.ac.uk
- Faculty of Care & Life Sciences: 01475 553 149 – Margaret.Ward@wcs.ac.uk
- Faculty of Creative Industries & Essential Skills: 01475 553 147 – Carine.Hendry@wcs.ac.uk
- Faculty of Business & Technologies: Lynda.Robertson@wcs.ac.uk
- General enquiries: 0141 581 2226
- Hospitality, Travel & Languages (ESOL): 0141 581 2256
- Business & Computing: 0141 581 2220
- Construction: 0141 581 2342
- Energy, Engineering & Motorvehicle: 0141 581 2241
- Faculty of Care & Life Sciences: 0141 581 2349 or 2300 or 2359 – Audrey.McCrone@wcs.ac.uk
- Faculty of Creative Industries & Essential Skills
The Students’ Association gives a voice to all students at all levels across the College. It also advises on student welfare issues and provides social and leisure activities for the student body. For more information, please visit their page.
Contacts: 01475 554067 or 07710715538 – email@example.com
The college offers quality childcare at its on-campus nurseries in Paisley and Greenock. For more information, please visit their page. You can also join their Facebook groups if your child attends the nursery Greenock: www.facebook.com/groups/WestCollegeNurseryGreenock – Paisley: www.facebook.com/groups/WestCollegeNurseryPaisley
Opening hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Contacts: Greenock: 01475 553131 – Paisley: 0141 581 2363
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Please specify your preferred campus name in your email’s subject line.
Enabling Services is a service for students requiring extra help with their studies. For more information, please visit their page.
Contacts: 0141 581 2262 – email@example.com
Looked After and Accommodated, Care Leavers or Care Experienced
West College Scotland is a proud Corporate Parent. We have enhanced our support for applicants and students who identify themselves as looked after and accommodated or as a care leaver. For more information, please visit their page.
Contacts: 01475 553 066 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Time 4U is a free, confidential student support service if, for one reason or another, personal difficulties and issues impact on your ability to maintain focus on your academic studies. For more information, please visit the Student Counselling page.
Contacts: Clydebank: 0141 951 7456 – Greenock: 01475 553 119 – Paisley: 0141 587 3378
Appointments can also be booked in confidence in person through Student Advisory Services.
Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care
Each campus has its own neutral faith space called ‘The Sanctuary’. Open to staff and students, this is a place for peace, contemplation, thought and prayer.
Locations: Clydebank: Room 101 behind the Library – Greenock (Finnart Campus): Room 511 – Paisley: Ground floor Oakshaw Building.
Please note that The Sanctuary is a multi-faith area and we ask all staff and student to respect and be considerate of others using the space. On leaving The Sanctuary we ask that all materials are tidied away.