Student Awards Agency Scotland
If you are a Higher National (HNC, HND), or degree student studying at the college and have applied to the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) or Student Loans Company (SLC), please bring your SAAS Award Letter to Student Advisory Services to allow processing. A Student Advisor will take a copy of your Award Letter and return the original to you.
Student Advisors are based in:
- Clydebank campus – ground floor, next to the campus reception desk;
- Greenock campus – ground floor, next to elevators in the main foyer;
- Paisley campus – main entrance, next to the campus reception desk*
- Waterfront campus – ground floor, within the campus reception area.
* During both induction weeks, your Award Letter can be given to a Student Advisor at the induction registration desk.
If you are studying at a satellite campus, you can send a copy of your SAAS Award Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to a Student Advisor in Clydebank, Greenock, Paisley or Greenock Waterfront campus.
Please note the following:
- You must be a fully enrolled student before your Award Letter can be processed by us;
- Payment will take around 5 working days to reach your bank account after it has been processed
We have also published some useful information about the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS) in the Funding section – click on the SAAS tab.