Skip to content
New Things to Try During Isolation
- Declutter – How long has that full wardrobe been annoying you? Why not let your inner domestic god/ess run free!
- Connect with friends on the phone and online. Enjoy having a good natter and putting the world to rights with your nearest and dearest!
- Read – Catch up with all those books you’ve been meaning to read!
- Crosswords and word searches – exercise those little grey cells!
- On-line Shopping – it’s still ok to buy yourself a wee treat – go on you know you want too!
- Practice and old skill – has it been years since you picked up your guitar and unleashed Axel Rose? Or have you been hoping that jumper would knit itself?
- Cooking/baking – make delicious treats during isolation.
- Gardening – get busy with some gardening tasks like pruning, cutting the grass and start to plant seedlings. Create your own tranquil oasis!
- Board Games – dig out your board games from the loft and have a family games night
- Sign up for virtual wine tasting – yes – it is now a thing! Pull the cork are doing an isolation wine tasting kit! Please remember to drink responsibly 😊
- I.Y – Tasks such as putting up shelves and catching up on those odd jobs that need done.
- Listen to podcasts – there are literally hundreds out there to choose from
- Home exercise – there are an endless amount of yoga and fitness videos on you tube.
- Take a Nap – at last self-isolation means that you can have that afternoon nap!
- Clear out your mobile phone – delete those accidental screen shots, endless spam e-mails.