Enhanced support is available before, during and after your studies with the college to anyone who has served for at least one day in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces (regular or reserve) or Merchant Mariners who have seen duty on military operations. This includes access to a named contact who can advise and support whenever needed.
How do I let you know?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Veteran Support’ at any time, either before or during your studies, or
- Tick the Armed Forces Veteran box on the Course Application Form, or
- Tick the Armed Forces Veteran box on the Course Enrolment Form
What kind of support can I get?
- One-to-One support from your Named Contact whenever you need it;
- Faster access to services such careers advice, wellbeing, counselling and pastoral support;
- Access to peer-support networks through the Students’ Association;
- Support with accessing internal and external support services when required