How can we tackle student mental health?
We’re asking for your ideas for projects up to £1,500 to help us make big change happen. Complete this short form with your ideas, have them read by our expert panel and then students vote on what should get funded!
What is Make Big Change Happen?
- WCS SA want to make a difference on student mental health.
- Students get to put forward proposals that would make a difference on student mental health which are voted on by other students.
- All projects will be reviewed by a panel to make sure they include a realistic timeline and can be achieved with the budget.
Who can put forward projects?
- Any student(s)
- Any staff member at West College Scotland provided it is in collaboration with at least the same number of students as there are staff involved.
What are the requirements for the projects?
- Projects must address student mental health at West College Scotland.
- Projects costs are under £1,500.
- Projects can be completed by June 2020.
What are the key dates?
- All projects must be submitted by Monday 2 March.
- Panel will meet on Monday the 9 March
- Students vote across all 3 campuses on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 March