- Just 7 minutes stair climbing a day has been estimated to more than half the risk of a heart attack over 10 years.
- For buildings with five floors or less, it’s nearly always quicker to take the stairs. Studies show office workers save up to 15 minutes a day by taking the stairs.
- The biggest variable in stair climbing is your weight. The heavier you are, the more calories you burn.
- Taking the stairs can make a significant contribution to the 30 minutes of exercise we all need…every day.
- Adding stairs to your day can add years to your life. Studies show that risk of cardiovascular disease and death is lower among those who are regular stair climbers.
- Climbing just two flights of stairs everyday could result in a loss of 6lbs per year.
Tones legs, tightens buns, fights stress, aids sleep, promotes weight loss, and tones thighs.