West College Scotland’s ‘Gies a Break’ Wellbeing Café could provide the answers you are looking for to these, and many other, questions.
The café has been introduced to provide a space to meet other like-minded students and chat about life, your course, the challenges you face and, most importantly, the positive things that are happening in life too!
This is your café and your space to discuss topics which are important to you. Topics can include anything from how to deal with anxiety, to confidence building, to healthy eating, to tai chi. The café really is a blank canvas and we want to make it work for you.
So, don’t be shy and don’t suffer in silence. Come along, have a chat and ‘Gie yourself a break!
- Monday 14th and 28th January
- Monday 25th February
- Monday 11th and 25th March
- Tuesday 9th and 23rd April
- Tuesday 7th and Monday 22nd May
All 12:00-15:00 in Room 108.
- Wednesday 16th and 30th January
- Wednesday 13th and 27th February (Ardgowan not available on 27th – location TBC*)
- Wednesday 13th and 27th March (Ardgowan not available on 27th – location TBC*)
- Wednesday 10th and 24th April
- Wednesday 8th and 22nd May (Ardgowan not available on either date – location TBC*)
All 12:00-15:00 in Ardgowan, unless otherwise stated.
- Thursday 17th and 31st January
- Thursday 14th and 28th February
- Thursday 14th and 28th March
- Thursday 11th and 25th April
- Thursday 9th and 23rd May
All 12:00-15:00 Estates Room RE 116.
For more information, contact Kirsty MacEwan via phone or email: