The Dr Bike sessions are back at all three campuses!
Dr Bike involves a safety check of your bike from an experienced mechanic, to make sure everything is running smoothly and to let you know of any issues to be aware of. It’s perfect if you’ve got an old bike sat at home in the garage needing a bit of TLC to get it going again, or if your regular bike isn’t running quite as smoothly as it once did!
- Tuesday 5 June – Greenock Finnart Street, Main Concourse from 12 – 2pm
- Wednesday 6 June – Clydebank, Main Entrance from 12 – 2.30pm
- Thursday 7 June – Paisley, in front of the Renfrew North building from 12 – 2.30pm
We are hoping to do some evening group rides on the same dates:
- Tuesday 5 June – Greenock Finnart Street
- Wednesday 6 June – Clydebank
- Thursday 7 June – Paisley
Departing from the college at around 4:30 and returning around 6/6:30, with a refreshments break in the middle. If you would be interested in attending, please contact Rory O’Brien – email@example.com
Bikes will be provided at Clydebank however this has still to be confirmed at Greenock and Paisley.